Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Emotionally tired...

Sometimes been thinking, why should I keep staying in this home whereby my mum don't even appreciate me at all.

Just because I came home late today, she gave me attitude.

I don't mind to feed my sister since I already said I would feed her yesterday. However, you gave me attitude really moh right.

I fully understand that she is worry about my dad who is currently hospitalize but she really need to be like that?

Then while waiting to bathe, I heard she said this to my sister, "you no money yet anyhow buy. Those have money yet don't want to buy anything." very obvious that she was saying me. She is just very funny. If I bought, she said valence not auto. If valence bought, she said why I didn't buy anything. If both bought, she would say why I buy and didn't ask valence to buy. What's wrong with her?

Then even said I didn't visit my dad or didn't concern. I heard that and really very angry. If i really don't concern, I really can don't bother anything and come home as late as I can. I can no need to tell you that I will feed my sister after I reached home today. I can no need to pray good health for my dad. She knows nothing yet gives such comment. Not everything I do I must report to the whole world. You're also the same what. Why now pushing all the blames to me? I learnt those from you.

Just now been thinking, should I rent a room instead? Super tired of being accused for nothing. Always said I don't concern about this family when I didn't show it physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment